STDs Community
My girlfriend has a burning ,itchy ,sore vagina

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

My girlfriend just started complaining about her vagina being sore ,swollen and really itchy and there's a little bit of on odd smell to it, and its red.I need to know what's wrong, i've had unprotected sex with her since this and nothing seems to be happing to me so i'm not sure what it is.There are only two things i think it can be an STD or a rash that she got from the place we have sex normally cause i got a rash that was sore ,red ,swollen and had red bumps all over my stomach and arms from cleaning in the area and she wiped her vagina with a cloth that was on the floor in the same area where i got my rash so please tell what you think  thank you
Tags: sore, red
Well it could be you and your girlfriend had rough sex and that is why her vagina is sore and red. As for the smell and  if she has pain when she urinates she could really have a bad yeast or bladder infection (females get them more frequntly when having more sex). But since her vagina is itchy it might indicate she does have a STD : ( . But I know u said you had a rash on your stomache my brother had a rash after having sex w/ his g/f and it was scabies the doctor said it it also a form of STD's. You get it from unsanitary conditions. Tell you g/f to go to the store and get a home test to see if she has a bladder infection.
the rough sex might be a possibley.but i have no idea where she would have gotten an std,cause im the only guy whos been with her and i dont have any
thank you for you help i will tell her to get a test
Don't rush to assumptions she might not have an STD and is cheating. Just let her take the test and if that does not work maybe the both of you should have a STD test taken just to make sure. -Good Luck-