STDs Community
Painful bump on inner thigh

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Painful bump on inner thigh

I have a bump on my inner right thigh, near my vagina and I thought it was an ingrown hair and ignored it. Today I noticed it had a white head and got nervous. As i pressed on it, it pussed white and yellow, and a little blood, and a hair came out as well. Does this sound like an infected ingrown hair or something worse like and STD? I have gotten a few random bumps like this before, but they were usually just ingrown hairs and would heal on their own. This one however is red and swollen and that has never happened before. The last sexual contact I had in that region was about 2 months ago. Does this sound like herpes? Or should I just let it heal on its own and not worry about it? If it is Herpes, what kind of test would I have to get done at the Doctor? Thank you!
Avatar n tn
its not sounding like herpes.more like an ingrown hair.herpes dosent have Puss blood and most likely and ingrown hair because it had a hair in it lol.if you want a doctor can culture the bump or even a blood test if nessacry to ease your mind of herpes.
So what was it ?