Pimple on labia?
I've found a small red bump on my vulva -- on the inside of the outer labia -- and am concerned about it being herpes.  I very occasionally had pimples in my vagina even before I became sexually active, but this is the second pimple in a couple of weeks so I'm getting nervous.

I've only had sex with one person, who had been tested beforehand for STD's, although the clinic he went to did not test for herpes (presumably because he had no symptoms and the high false positive rate discourages general blood testing).  We only had sex in total a handful of times and used a condom each time; that was four months ago.  He had never had cold sores and had no symptoms of herpes (oral or genital), definitely not when we had sex and as far as I know hadn't in general.

I have no other symptoms -- no itching, burning, fever, etc. -- and from what I've read online, the bumps don't seem to match up to the description of herpes blisters or sores.  The two bumps were in different locations; the first one was tender for a few days, I left it alone, and it disappeared without a trace a few days (about four) after it appeared.  I only found the second one this morning, which makes it about a week after the disappearance of the first one.  It's tender to the touch but otherwise doesn't bother me.

This doesn't seem to match up to the description of herpes I've read online, but I get overly worried easily and wanted a doctor's opinion.
Thanks.
Just realized I meant to post this in the expert forum.  Sorry, please ignore this post.