STDs Community
Pimples on my outer labia

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Pimples on my outer labia

First, thank you for the great job you are doing.  

About one month ago, I noticed a couple of small hard bumps (not white heads) on the inside of my left major labia (they did not appear all at once, but over a couple of weeks intervals).  They did not hurt and they were dry (no watery blisters like herpes).  They went away in a couple of days.
About two weeks ago, another very big bump on the other side of my labia appeared.  This was very painful.  I could hardly sit or walk.  It was not a sore, just a hard pimple.  After a couple of days, it evolved by bleeding (not white head), it hurt a lot, but in a day, it started becoming smaller and painless.
I want to mention that, these bumps appeared after I had skin-to-skin contact with my boyfriend (I am a virgin) and after I started shaving and waxing in the genital area (both events happened in the same time).  I also got a Brazilian waxing at a salon just a few weeks before these pimples appeared.
I told my boyfriend about these symptoms and he got screened for a couple of STI
Avatar n tn
This isn' t the doctor patient/forum.  It's the one above this one when you click on the STD forum.
Avatar n tn
Thank you for letting me know, I have noticed now that this is the patient-to patient forum.

Has anyone experienced symptoms like mine?  Any suggestion would be very appreciated.  Thank you in advance for your input.