Aa
A
A
Close
Pimples on my outer labia
Hello,

First, thank you for the great job you are doing.  

About one month ago, I noticed a couple of small hard bumps (not white heads) on the inside of my left major labia (they did not appear all at once, but over a couple of weeks intervals).  They did not hurt and they were dry (no watery blisters like herpes).  They went away in a couple of days.
About two weeks ago, another very big bump on the other side of my labia appeared.  This was very painful.  I could hardly sit or walk.  It was not a sore, just a hard pimple.  After a couple of days, it evolved by bleeding (not white head), it hurt a lot, but in a day, it started becoming smaller and painless.
I want to mention that, these bumps appeared after I had skin-to-skin contact with my boyfriend (I am a virgin) and after I started shaving and waxing in the genital area (both events happened in the same time).  I also got a Brazilian waxing at a salon just a few weeks before these pimples appeared.
I told my boyfriend about these symptoms and he got screened for a couple of STI
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This isn' t the doctor patient/forum.  It's the one above this one when you click on the STD forum.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you for letting me know, I have noticed now that this is the patient-to patient forum.

Has anyone experienced symptoms like mine?  Any suggestion would be very appreciated.  Thank you in advance for your input.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources