STDs Community
Recurrent Swollen Penis - Urethritis after Oral Sex?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I haven't had unprotected sexual intercourse but I have had sex with a condom multiple times. I received oral sex without a condom from 2 different women several months apart and my penis swelled up both times a couple days after.

The first time in October I received oral sex as well as having sex with a condom and about 4 days later I experienced burning while urinating. This was a week after going through a course of Z-pak antibiotics for a throat infection.

After 3 days of burning my penis started to swell up in the middle. The urethral opening was inflamed and red with a constant clear discharge that smelled weird. I went to the doctor and he had me take a **** test and he prescribed me with 14, 100mg tabs of Augmentin (Amoxicillin Clavulanate) and 10, 500mg tabs of Ciprobay, (Ciprofloxacin). After taking the antibiotics the swelling went down and returned to normal withing a couple days.

Now in March, 6 months later, after getting over a cold I received oral sex w/out a condom and sexual intercourse with a condom. This time there is NO BURNING while urinating. I didn't feel sick at all but then my penis started swelling again. It is not painful, more itching with a clear discharge constantly filling the urethral opening.

I went to the pharmacy and refilled the prescription of the Cipro and Augmentin and started taking it 48 hours ago but this time it is not seeming to help. If the swelling does not go down by tomorrow I am going to make another appointment with the doctor.

Does anyone have any advice, and/or experience with this in the past? Professionals or people who have suffered with this in the past only please!

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Here are pictures of penis which is swollen 2x as big as normal just in the middle (circumsized)

http://img6.tinypic.info/files/qe9av0ztqx1pypmi7v39.jpg
http://img6.tinypic.info/files/vekxmzquwaybn7dqp7wt.jpg
This has nothing to do with a STD. Try posting in men's health
The only times it's happend is after oral sex w/ a girl?  How is that not an STD?
I think I missed something the first time I read though this. The swelling is not a symptom of a STD but the discharge could very well be NGU. My advice is to see a Dr and not self medicate.
docs?
If you want an answer from a Dr you have to go to the Expert forum and pay to post a question. But make no mistake, any advice off the internet is not a replacement for an actual Dr's visit.