STD / Reinfection ?????
I was said to have caught chlamydia, i was treated with one time prescription and told to wait 7 days before sex. the symptoms were going away but not completely gone and started to build up again.

So I went back to clinic and got treatment again for chlamydia and also a shot for oral gonorrhea they said i had also, when they receive results from lab test. They gave me a shot and the 7 day, twice a day prescription. They told me to wait another 7 days.

There was still discharge in my underwear while taking the pills until last pill. After that it stop for about 3 days and it began again. I had no sex and I masturbated 2 or 3 times opposed to usual every night. from result they also said that I was negative for HIV, syphilis and the STI's that needed blood work.

What do I do now?
It can takeup to 2 weeks for all symtpoms to stop. So wait 2 weeks after medication finished and if still have discharge follow up with Dr. Might be another kind of infection.
what are chances of treatment failure? and would I need a larger dose?
Treatment not working is not a hig percentage at all, I would not be concerned about that.

Also please keep all questions in one forum and on one thread. Thanks
I should have said all STD questions.
Sorry put post in wrong community but I also added information, the clinic said that they gave all medicine they could give under the Center for Disease Control and referred me to go to urologist, wondering what possible outcome could be...