STDs Community
STD Risk Assessment

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

STD Risk Assessment

Six day's ago, I made a stupid decision to step outside my relationship. I am married but ended up engaging in a mutual masturbation session with another man. He stated he was clean, but there was a lot of body contact. Additionally he did touch me the same hand he was using on himself, once or twice. Now six day's after the encounter I am experiencing some burning after urination. I am wondering about my risks and if it's too early to get tested.

All help appreciated
Hi Hawk, your not at risk, cant get STD from masturbation. The buring is most likely your urethrea got irritated during the rubbing. You need unprotected oral, anal or vaginal sex to get something.
I guess I am just worried because he did touch me with his hand he had been using and it was lubed. Then the burning started yesterday, but If I don't concentrate on it, it will go away.
Maybe some of the lube got into your penis at the tip. You for sure were not at risk for anything.
if it goes away when you are too busy to think about it, odds are it's more of an anxiety issue.

mutual masturbation isn't a risk for any std.   even touching you after touching himself isn't a risk.

if you plan on having other partners in the future, make sure when your pants are off, a condom goes on to protect you. you never know when it will go from a hand job to oral sex and you need to protect your regular partner!

grace
Thanks for the advice Grace and LIfe360.  I do think my nerves are getting the best of me. I seem to be focusing more and more on it and examining the area. Now it is not so much when I urinate but rather a generalized irritation of my glans (glands) underneath. Every time I look I find a new bump and get scared all over again.
probably irritation or even a fungal infection going on. go and be seen and get it looked at so you can stop worrying so much :)