STDs Community
STD from fingering and licking with canker sore

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi, suppose I fingered a girl and I inadvertently smeared some of her fluids on her breast. After a minute or so I sucked her nipple. I have a canker sore on my lower lip at that time and I noticed that her vagina smells fishy. So is this much of a risk? I also have a scab on my thumb which doesn't hurt when I put some alcohol in it so I assume its healed but there's a little pain when I intentionally press or poke it with my nails/finger.

Thanks in advance!
this isn't a risk for you.

grace
this isn't a risk for you.

grace
Thanks for answering but if she is positive, wouldn't it be risky for me to lick the fluid although indirectly? and assuming the odor is from the common vaginal infection, what might I get from it.
you have been answered, it's not going to change. STD's are not passed that way. They have the name STD for a reason.