STD in Mouth?
2 1/2 months ago I gave oral sex to my partner.  3 days later I started to notice a bad taste in my mouth and swollen glands. I went to the dr where they took a throat culture and determined it was Strep but not A, C, or G.  I took amoxacillian for 7 days and it seemed to help.  During this time however, after sleeping with my partner I started to experience burning at the end of urination.  My OB did a chlymidia and ghonerrea test that came back negative and my urine was clean (no UTI)  My doc did prescribe azythromycin that took away the burning when urinating. About a week later though the bad taste came back, sore throat and swollen glands. I went back  to my doc where he then prescribed a shot of Rozefen and Doxy twice a day for 2 weeks.  The symptoms went away for about a week but came back.  I returned to the doc and received a prescription of Levaquin for 2 weeks.  The taste is still there and now I am experiencing  very dry mouth and now I have fluid in my ears.  What is this?!?!? Is it possible to get and std in the mouth that wont respond to antibiotics?
Any STD you would have gotten the the mouth you would have gotten when you had sex also and the tests prove you don't have a STD. Actually you would have gotten it from intercourse before you got it from oral sex.

Hate to say this but only thing you can really do is follow up with your Dr or see another Dr.

Doubt to be STD related.