STDs Community
Saltwater Rash On Penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Saltwater Rash On Penis

About two weeks ago i went swimming in saltwater, when i got home i noticed there were red dots all on the head of my penis. After about 6 days the red dots had disappeared but the head of my penis is still red and irritated. I've tried putting on diaper rash cream to make the rash go away but it wont towrk.

Could this have anything to do with masturbating?
Are there any other causes to this other then saltwater?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
652407_tn?1300740799
This could be an irritation from the salt water... If you've had unprotected sex then you should be concerned with STDs, For now i would start by seeing your health care provider to get a proper diagnosis, it could be a fungi issue... but we can't diagnose you.
Blank
sorry i put this in the wrong category its in the correct one now thancks for the response anyways
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...