STDs Community
Small Hard Bump on Penile Shaft...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small Hard Bump on Penile Shaft...

I recently found a small pimple-like bump on my penile shaft. At first I just thought it was a pimple, but it never developed a head with puss. I began to worry about the bump so I decided to squeeze it. A small amount of white stuff came out of it. I felt relieved that it was probably a pimple so I continued to squeeze. When I squeezed harder the bump came off and my penis began to bleed. What was inside the bump was a small whitish ball that was hard. It didn't hurt at all even when it was bleeding, in fact I didn't even realize I was until I looked back down. What could this have been?

I am a 22 year old and haven't had sex in over two months. I've never experienced anything like this before. I am a bit worried at this point because if it was a wart or something it may spread now that I picked it off, right?