STDs Community
Stds, scared.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stds, scared.

I been searching for answers all over the internet and all sorts of crazy things come up! I'm freaking worried, i wanna know if you can get an std from a guy fingering you once. I've never had sex in my life ever. He just fingered me that one time. Nothing more then that. Some people say yes others say no, I'm so confused and really worried.  
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Hi She, your not at high risk for the top 2 but if he had dirty hands you could most surely get a  bacterial infection. The one you have to be careful about is herpes and it could be transmited this way easily esp if he bites his fingernails or had a open cutical. I would say 99.99% your ok but just throwing this at you for next time.
Blank
Thank you, i'm flipping out and so worried. Now i don't think i ever wanna have sex. Ugh -_- i'm so scared i might catch something.
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Well She, this gets back to the basics of what a family is all about. Way back when, very many people only had sex when married. Im not saying be a virgin but thats whats going on in the real world, unprotected and even protected sexual exposure you have a risk be it big or small, it none the less exists.
Blank
That is very true, that's why in a way i wanna stay a virgin. till i'm married atleast, theres to many things out there. The reason i asked this was cause i found a little pink bump but this was two weeks ago and i had shaved before and after. And idk i've been really scared. It just showed up, before my period. And this is recent.
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Most likely associated with the shaving
Blank
You think so, im at work, about to cry and go home, i'm a nervous wreck.
Blank
101028_tn?1419606604
you were never at risk for a std from someone manually stimulating you.  this isn't something to be concerned about!!!

when you have bumps in the genital area, don't shave until they are gone so that you don't potentially spread infection.

grace
Blank
Ahhh thank you, you eazed my mind a little more! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank