STDs Community
Sticky saliva after kissing a girl

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Sticky saliva after kissing a girl

Before 2 days I hooked up with a girl...she told me that she "was" sick and now she is fine. She had temperature and some pain her throat...we ware only kissing and when she left I felt that my mouth makes strange saliva..its not dry mouth...it makes like more sticky and concentrated saliva...it gets on my nerves! it is 2 days like this and it seems that only the up part of mu mouth produces this sticky saliva...
This has happened before but lasted only the night..the other day was oky...
Could Ive got some STD or the infection that she got before and now my mouth produces more saliva to kill it or its all in my mind :D :D  
You can not get an STD from kissing.
I think your totally wrong; it happened to me and it's ruined my life. Is that a cortland dragon by the way? I actually went there.