STDs Community
Swollen Lymph Nodes in Groin - STD?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swollen Lymph Nodes in Groin - STD?

Swollen lymph nodes in groin - STD?
I noticed that my Lymph Nodes in my groin were enlarged on the left side about a week ago from today. I didn't pay much attention to it, thinking it was possibly a hernia. I went to the doctor, and he gave me Zithromax for a week and told me to come back if there were any issues. I Have had sex with two girls, both unprotected. One was a virgin and hadn't done anything, the other had sex with two people. My doctor said there is a possibility of it being a STD, so I am freaking out about the whole thing. I have no other symptoms of a STD, no Burning, no Pain. Just the swelling in the Lymph Noid. I am very stressed right now and I think my brain is getting the most of me. Also, I have had Anal sex with a girl twice with no Condom. She is the same girl that I took her virginity, so I know for a fact she hadn't had sex or given head or anything. What could this be? Should I be worrying? The one girl that I had sex with after, said she had been checked before we had sex and that everything was clean on her side. I am just freaking out, thanks.

Any idea's?