Vagina
I feel like there is something hanging from my vagina, I am 31 years old, I had sex about 4 weeks ago, we used a condom, but it came off while having sex, but never noticed till a while had passed, (Drink Involved) it looks like a these bumps, lumps wine/red in colour just sticking out at the opening of my vagina, what could it be, anyone know what it could be please help , my nerves are gone and embarrassed to go the doctor.
Dont be embarrassed to go to the doctor, this is a medical problem and not a sexual one.  I dont think the sex or condom has anything to do with it at all.  I have heard of the vagina wall coming loose but not sure thats what you are describing.  Give yourself some peace of mind and go get it looked at.
Yes, that is what doctors are here for you know.  Their job is to help those of us who are not trained or studied in the medical field stay healthy.  And if anything seems wrong, then they are there to help us determine what is wrong if they can.  Gynecologists have seen worse things than what you are describing.  Better to get it checked out than to let it get worse.

Either way, it is not an std.  Please go to the doctor.
I have a pimple looking thing on the lip of my vagina. I left it alone but It got bigger and uncomfortable. When I finally popped it it was bloody and puss filled. I'm currently being treated for bacterial vaginosis and my period is 32 days late with cramping in my right ovary. Any one have any idea? I've had blood work and ultra sounds for the period and pain but everything came back fine minus the infection..... Help?