STDs Community
WHAT IS COMING OUT OF MY PENIS?????

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

WHAT IS COMING OUT OF MY PENIS?????

For the past 3 years I have been having a discharge from my penis.  I have done alot of research over these years and i though i could rule out an STD.  Over these years it has only happened about 2-3 times a year.  Only when I am sitting on the toilet and only when i am constipated. Because of its lake of paid and normality I had seemed to forget about it for sometime.  I then became sexually active in a monogamous g/f.  About 2 months ago it happened 2 times in 2 days, again while i was on the toilet constipated. I asked my medic (army) if i had an STD, because of our location overseas at the moment i cant get checked.  He said it doesnt seem like it because it only happens like once every 3-5 months or somethng.  I told my g/f about it and had her go get checked out, her results were negative.  Today though, the same scenario happened.  What can this be.  Is it maybe prostate fluid?  when it happened 2 months ago i actually had an erection on the toilette when it happened.  It is a clear, kinda sticky, sperm like substance. when im done going to the bathroom its gone for a few months again.  doesnt hurt or ever cause any pain at all.  If i had this before i met my g/f and still have it now, and her test came back negative, what is it??? please help.
The clear fluid discharge from penis especially when you are constipated and get sexual arosal is completely normal... It is referred to pre-***... This is nothing to be worried about and not related to any STD at all...
I will be watching this thread myself. I have what sounds like the exact same thing. The discharge kind of looks like like something you might cough up when you have a bad cold.
i'm not so sure about that, in my case i believe that what ever is going on is causing the constipation, I was tested by my doc for the standard gono/clam and my test were negative as well. I have been wondering if this could be a yeast infection. can anyone comment?
You might had to worry if it was a constant discharge but once in a blue moon is normal...
Once in a while is exactly what it is.  If i look back over the last 6 months, ive had it 3 times now.  when it comes out, i wil not have it for a few months or so.  I asked a medic today and he said it most likely is prostate fluid.  does anyone think this is true?
I think its a good possibility.  You might want to have a prostate exam done and talk to your doctor about it.

Aj
Is there any possability that this type of thing could be caused by a yeast infection? From what I have heard the discharge which only comes out during straining for a bowel movement and while urinating has the resemblance of a female yeast infection discharge. I have no burning sensation, or discharge at any other time.
I have read alot on prostate issues.  to me it seems like its that.  im going to talk to a urologist soon.
I have a question for the response of my symtoms (symptoms) maybe being a yeast infection.  
Wouldn't I have some pain of something assosiated if i t was an infection.  LIke i said in the original post.  I have been experiancing this for over 3 years now, only when i sit on the toilette, and looks just like im ejaculating, once it comes out, i may not have it again for 3-9 months of so.  I have no pain what so ever, just the discharge
You need to go to the doctor.  This has been going on for 3 years - its time.  Anything we'd say is speculation.  

I'd doubt its yeast, but suppose there is that possibility.  

Aj
Yes i understand its time.  For the longest time i never mentioned it to my G/F, i felt horrible and guilty as well.  Now that I did, and she got tested and all was good with the test, i think i should go get tested as well.  what kind of test do you think i will need.  who will i need to go see exactly.  im in africa and only have access to certain medical facilities,  so if i need something that isnt here i will need to make a trip back to the states.  im just worried they are gonna tell me i cant have kids.  at first i though that it was gonorrhea or chlamydia, i have read all the stories of people who have it, and i know its not my case, but i think it may be more serious then that
Oh I wouldn't worry at all about kids.  This is sounding like a prostate issue, remember, not an std.

I suppose you could start at whatever facility is nearest to you, or the one you think is best, and go from there.  I don't have any idea what they can test for and can't, though I would expect they can test you for all stds.

If you can at least get a prostate exam, and testing for gonorrhea, chlamydia and NGU/NSU, you'd be in good shape.

Aj
I have a similar problem but I am only 20 years old. It cant be a prostate issue right? I have no other symptoms other than the discharge when I am on the toilet. It just recently happened to me. I scheduledto get a test for chlamydia. what else should I do?
Start your own thread dedicated to your question alone and it will be answered.