STDs Community
What kind of infection/std do I have??! Please help.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hello, I signed up because I need desperate help. I've seen countless doctors for std/infection testing, MRI of pelvis, xrays, CT scan, blood testing, lupus, candida, vitiamin deficiency, etc etc and NOTHING HAS COME FROM THIS!! No answers whatsoever...

A little background: I had a hernia when I was little in the right lower pelvis. The pain never really completely went away when I cough I have to lift my leg or else extreme pain since then.

All the infectious symptoms started from a sexual encounter I had in Feb 2012. After about 1 month is when symptoms started, inflammed lynph nodes, extreme pain in right pelvis in crease area (same exact location where I had hernia from being young). I had extreme burning/pain in penis/testicles on right side. I had extreme night sweats, low fever of about 95F, chills/hot/cold, achy, sharp/extreme pain in right thigh veins (vericose veins?), fatigue, lower abdomin (abdomen) pain, lathargic, depression, stress, felt brain dead, mouth sores, extreme neck/face acne (especially after shaving), bright red rosy cheeks, feelings that I was going to die (from the pain/discomfort). It was so bad I had to take leave from work. I know the symptoms are from that encounter however the pains in the lower pelvis felt identical to when I had a hernia from when I was little!! So I thought maybe I got another hernia from this as well. I was put on multiple anti-biotics from this and pain meds. I've also tried different diets with no effect. THE ONLY THING SO FAR that has seemed to make me feel almost normal again is a URINE FAST I went on to attempt to clense my body (YES URINE). As I said I'm desperate. I have come to believe in it however things on my body disappeared  during urine fast.

This is when I started going to dr's, urologists, surgeons, std clinics, and multiple std tests multiple times (8 panel std tests, including multiple hiv blood/urine/spit tests) throughout the year. Nobody has found anything!!! Since nobody found anything wrong, I thought perhaps I got an infection and the inflammation is what caused the hernia like feelings to come back at the same time. So then I got tested for hernias and everyone said NEGATIVE for hernia.

Fast forward to about 2 months after encounter. I started getting immune system issues that seem to mimic hiv, lupus, scarlet fever, blood poisoning, auto-immune disorder symptoms, red ring around lips, fordyce spots on lips/penis, DAILY CONSTANT breakouts on lips, herpes symptoms, hpv/syphillis symptoms, candida symptoms, white marks all over body, putting pressure on skin shows white spots, oral thrush, hairy tongue, sometimes I get VERY dark blue/black veins in various parts of body (penis, hand, leg, etc), still have the red cheeks, extreme all over cheeks/neck acne (especially after shaving) - the only thing that has helped for this is peroxide benzoyl. But they keep coming back daily still.

Fast forward again a couple months around the start of winter. I got a chest infection and had chest pains, coughing up phlem etc...well I coughed one time and again had EXTREME pain in lower abdomin (abdomen) (hernia like). I was sure I got a hernia from that, because it WAS pain from the bad cough I had. I went back to the dr. and this time also went to surgeon and had MRI. Again NEGATIVE for hernia and put on anti-inflammatories. That was about 1.5 months ago.

So, fast forward to now (about 1 year after encounter). The pain in penis has subsided, however I still have daily pain in pelvis (from the cough I think) that is hernia like. I still also get DAILY breakouts of redness/bumps on penis/lips. I tried urine therapy / fast recently which DID seem to clear things up WHILE FASTING. I fasted for 2.5 days and during that time I felt great, had more energy, and some skin blemishes went away. I also had almost no break outs while on it, but did still had the redness around the lips. I should add, that I haven't really been stressed like before and I do alot of meditation, but I can't seem to get rid of this stuff!!! I'm not sure if my immune system just takes along time to come back up or if I have something chronic that won't stay until I figure this out. That's why I'm here.

I should mention that I don't believe it's an allergy. I've tried diets that are "candida friendly", atkins diets (healthy fats/proteins), lots of immune system building fruits/vegetables/supplements and none of it has changed the daily skin disorders I'm having.

All pics attached to this post are taken very recently. There is 1 explicit penis picture that shows the red bumps/marks. On the inside of mouth picture, there is a group of bumps (kinda hard to see). Here's the pics:

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/m93a7t.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/4ijtvr.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2akh0mh.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/300y71g.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2rf6cr9.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2yuez9y.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2rqh84y.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2wf3a8i.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/34xj5ma.jpg[/IMG]
Wow that's a long post. Firstly we don't look at pictures on this site the reason is stated in Grace's read before posting post. What did the actual sexual encounter consist of? You mention lots of different symptoms but after having been tested many times for all kinds of STD your symptoms can't be STD related.
Yea, sorry for the long post I hope it's not to much. Well all the independent std tests came back negative, however my doctors herpes test said " slightly out of range" meaning I possibly caught herpes but also said that only slightly out of range could be negative also.

The other thing is I got extremely sad/stressed/emotional when I started getting symptoms. I was also thinking I possibly created my own immune disorder or it was psychological. I an SLOWLY starting to fell better is been almost 1 year since, however some of these pains/problems aren't going away (rosacea, red lips, Fordyce spots, thrush, groin pain, vein pains) all still exist.

But I know for sure there is definitely something wrong. A girl I was with after has groin pains in the same spot as me and she has no idea what's gong on so I know it's not all psychological. She also had all over bode rash.  I just need to get to the bottom of this so I can move on with my life! Doctors stent helping at all. I tried to go see a disease doctor but none of them will see a person without special circumstances.

During the encounter there was oral without condom, sex with condom, a dildo she had around my anus and on penis. It was weird because during the encounter I could feel something go inside me. It felt like an "evil" feeling or like a bacteria. I had extreme burning in the inside penis and all outside with burn marks. As soon as I felt the weird feeling I felt the burning all over and it lasted for months. Everything I've read and what the doctor said there are no symptoms that occur immediately so I have no idea.
no reason to think any of this is std related.  absolutely no std causes all these symptoms and you've tested negative for most. if you've like help with your herpes test results, feel free to post them - e.g. hsv1 igg 7.9 and hsv2 igg 2.2 or whatever they are.

continue to follow up with neurologists and dermatologists as well as your regular provider as needed.

grace
Hey, I have gotten the exact same symptoms after an exact same encounter!! Did you find out what it is?? I hope it is nothing serious! Please let me know! Thanks