When you have them, describe they physical symptoms of chlamydia and gonnorea.
When you have chlamydia  or gonnroea and they show symptoms, what does it look and feel like?
You have tested negative, correct?

And you can easily find these answers by googling.

I read some of your older posts, and you have a disproprotionate anxiety with stds.  Its time you get help for that.

AJ
No, I did not test negative.  No other resource describes the feeling that one feels when they are infected.  I was hoping that I might get that here.  I don't mean to be a pest... just trying to ask questions that help me and others.  
Well, I am not sure what you mean by feeling, because many many sites describe symptoms.

If you are concerned, get a test.

AJ
By feeling I mean burning?  throbbing?  How do you know when it's anxiety or true?  Trust me, I am being tested and I understand this is the only way for true clarification.  I guess what I'm hoping that I learn and the board learns is how to know the physical changes that occur once infected.  Also, are the symptoms constant and nagging or only occasional.  This is what's not well described in the google searches.  

This board is amazing and from what I've seen, the only of its kind, thanks to help like yours!
A lot of it is different for everyone, and it depends on the infection.

I hesitate to describe exactly what happens because just as much as people might say "Oh I have that, I should go to the doctor", others will say "Oh mine isn't exactly like that, so I don't need a doctor."  Others still will fixate on one symptom and be convinced that they have something when they don't, and will have major anxiety.

Genital warts look different on different people.  Herpes outbreaks can look different on different people.  Some people with chlamydia have no symptoms, others have several.

There's too much variety for me to explain it here and cover it all, and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it anyway.

AJ