STDs Community
White Spots Clusters
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White Spots Clusters

Hello Im 14 and I have had this problem for a while Now Im so pissed Off when i was 8 i think i use to has an itchy inner foreskin and i had Bad hygine And Now I dont whats wrong with me and i want ti to go away I think i have foredcye spots on the sahft like a few dots but i really dont give a **** about that wat really concerns me is i ahve lots of these white spots cluseters mainly around the frenulum on inner foreskin about 3 millmetres down from it im not sure if they are fordcye spots or just bad hygine ,Also i use to ahve some kind on skinbridge but i fixed that and Cleaned all the stuff under head And when i did that i dont think to recall having these white spots that was when i was 12 or 13 i think Im really scared and lost self esteem becuase i think some girls jsut going to ditch me when about to have sex and tell every body or something and say i have herpes wtf is this and how do i get it to go away I hate IT