STDs Community
bump on throat

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

bump on throat

first i had what i thought was a sore throat nd it went away the next day andcame back but this time with a bump on/near the circumvallate papillae it hurts to swallow yet i have a stuffy nose and im coughing could this be and std and the bump is making me cough or is this the cough that made thisbump ???
Did you have a sexual exposure?
Yes but ive giving my boyfriend oral sex before for the past 5months but lately, as they say, ive been deepthroating, as where i can slide it a little more past my mouth
hi, with unprotected oral sex you are at risk for STD's especially Gonorrehea and Chlaymydia. If you suspect something, go see a doctor its the only way to know for sure. Better safe than sorry.
this doesn't sound std related at all. you have a cold going on and it's most likely related to that.

did you and your bf seek out full std testing before starting to have unprotected sexual contact?

grace