bump on throat
first i had what i thought was a sore throat nd it went away the next day andcame back but this time with a bump on/near the circumvallate papillae it hurts to swallow yet i have a stuffy nose and im coughing could this be and std and the bump is making me cough or is this the cough that made thisbump ???
Did you have a sexual exposure?
Yes but ive giving my boyfriend oral sex before for the past 5months but lately, as they say, ive been deepthroating, as where i can slide it a little more past my mouth
hi, with unprotected oral sex you are at risk for STD's especially Gonorrehea and Chlaymydia. If you suspect something, go see a doctor its the only way to know for sure. Better safe than sorry.
this doesn't sound std related at all. you have a cold going on and it's most likely related to that.

did you and your bf seek out full std testing before starting to have unprotected sexual contact?

grace