do i have an STD
so i have been with my gf for 9 months nows  and i know she is clean, i get tested regulary at least once a year never had any problem. in the last 4 years i only had unprotected sex with once and that is with my current gf the times b4 that i made them get tested.  The first time we had unprotected sex was 3 months ago.  About week and about 12 weeks later i start having pain in my penis especially when i ejaculate and urine, i have been waking up every night so i can take a **** but no fever or aches or nothing. So what would u think is my problem?
Not all STDs are regularly screened for.  Have you been tested for trichomonas and ureaplasma/mycoplasma?
no i havent just for an std, never actually heard of that to tell ya the truth
but i did have problem with my kidneys according to my dr i have small amounts fat cell dropping in my kidneys and got a whole bunch urine tests  and blood tests. Lucky it was  nothing serious but still effected me also last i had some contipation through out teh week and a lil this   Do u think thses would be one of the cause my problems im having?  
Unfortunately with the kidney disorder, that's where my knowledge ends.  Sorry I can't help more there, I'd refer back to the doctor who diagnosed your kidney disorder to begin with.