itch outside vagina
I have an extreme itch on the outside of my vagina.  I have no discharge or odor so I don't believe it is a yeast infection.  I saw a doctor that decided it was fungus without even looking at it and it's been 3 weeks and no relef from the cream she gave me.  Beside the itch the lips and some other areas have become very hard and swollen.  I haven't been sexually active for several months and I'm post menapause.  Any idea what this is or how to get rid of it?
Follow up with your Dr, can't diagnosis what an itch could be
usually it's bv and not yeast. darn shame the provider you saw didn't do the proper testing they should've :(

at this point, go and be seen again by a gyn and make sure they take the time to do a proper exam and testing.  a lack of discharge doesn't mean a lack of vaginal infection.

sometimes a lack of estrogen is the issue too and topical estrogen creams are needed.

grace