STDs Community
kissing can cause STD

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

kissing can cause STD

HELLO , DOCTOR FEW DAYS BACK  , A GIRL KISSED ME , SHE IS FROM ALBENIA WHICH IS IN EUROPE , I MEAN SHE IS EUROPEAN GIRL HAS WHITE SKINN , BUT SINCE 4 YEARS SHE IS LIVING IN ITALY , SHE IS 24 YEARS OLD , SHE TOLD ME THAT ONE YEAR BACK SHE HAS A ITALIAN BOY FRIEND BUT SHE SHE LEFT HER BECAUSE ONCE SHE FOUND HER KISSING ONE OF HER FRIEND .

SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAD SOME FEVER COULPE OF DAYS BACK SHE TOOK MADICINE AND IT WAS OK , BUT I FOUND ONE BUMP(BIG PIMPLE) ON HER LIPS WHCH WAS I THINK DRY , I ASK HER WHY YOU HAVE THIS ON YOUR LIPS SHE SAID ITS BECAUSE OF TEMPERATURE , SHE KISSED ME AND AFTER TWO DAYS   I START FEELING SORT OF FEVER AND ONE BUMP ON MY LIP UNDER NOSE , I THOUGHT IS OK BUT LATER I  START GETTING SICK I HAVE FEVER AND I HAVE LOT OF BUMP (I MEAN BIG PIMPLES) AROUND MY LIPS ON MY CHECK

YESTERDAY I WENT TO DOCTOR  , AFTER CHECK UP DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT , YOU HAVE SOME INFECTION IN YOUR THROAT  THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE FEVER AND BUMPS AROUND MOUTH AND CHECKS , DOCTOR TOLD ME , YOU GOT THIS THROAT INFACTION  FROM SOME ONE WHO IS ALREADY INFECTED ,
AND I THINK DOCTOR IS RIGHT ,

NOW MY QUESTION IS IF THE GIRL has STD DOES IT SPREAD  IN ME  , I AM SCARED ABOUT THESE SYMPTOMS , I NEVER HAD SEX (INTERCOURSE ) WITH ANY ONE SO FAR ,

DOES IT SPREAD BY KISSING AS I MENTIONED ABOVE
I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY SYMPTIOMPS
DOES IT SPREAD BY ORAL SEX , THE GIRL WHICH I MENTIONED ABOVE  WE JUST HAD KISSING NOTHING ELSE

PLEASE HELP ME
I AM INNOCENT , SHE FORCE ME FOR KISS NOT ME AND I NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE  , I LIVE IN ITALY
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF STD IS IT , IS IT CURABLE
Well this is probably a cold sore with a throat infection..be it viral or strep. In any case your Doctor should take a look.
You have posted about this several times.  At no time were you at risk for an std.  Get checked out since it could be strep, but its not an std or HIV.

Aj
I'm not answering this again.  Strep throat is a very common infection in the throat.  You need to see a doctor to find out if this is what you have.  

It is NOT an std.

Aj