male urethra bumps?
can it be the infamous herpes?
i recently saw a small formation of 4 "bumps" on the urethra(aka the head) of my penis.
last time i had unprotected sex was about may 08', and she claimed to be a virgin but i know people can contract herpes virgin or not.
these bumps have no color.
they dont hurt at the touch, no burning sensation when i urinate...their just their.
but i also have this thing called pearly penile papules, can this just be a small spread from this?(their actually one bump that looks like its coming from the ppp)
so is 2 days too early to determine what this is?(they appeard about 2 days ago)
any help is greatly appricated.
no you can not get herpes if you have never had sex.
i would see a Dr, but not herpes from that girl if that girl was really a virgin.
thanks for the advice, would really love as many opinions as i can get before i go to a clinic(itll be soon i know not to way till the last minute) but if its not herpes itll lift allot of weight from my shoulders right now.
I would doubt herpes too, and you need to not wait on the clinic - go as soon as you can.  The last thing you need is for symptoms to disappear, then you'll just be left wondering.

aj
thank you.
ima try and see what clinics are open tommorow, have no medical insurence.
hopefully its nothing too bad, my guess its just PPP, thats all i can come up with.
i mean from all the info i got from research symptoms of H. arnt similar to what im experiencing.
their very faint bumps, 4 of them shaped in the form of a diamons and one of them is very close to where the ppp begins.
Let us know what the clinic says.

Aj