STDs Community
penis pimple

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

penis pimple

i woke up one morning about a week ago to find that i had a white puss filled pimple on the shaft of my penis. that same day, i popped it, releasing the puss. the bump is still there. it is no longer white though since the puss is no longer present.  the last time i had sex was in may, and i'm almost positive she does not have an STD. it still makes me worry though. could it be an STD? what could it be? and will it go away? it just worries me
Avatar n tn
Pimples on the penis can be fairly common.  IF herpes is your worry...you can usually distinguish between a herpes sore and a pimple (in other words you would have known if it was herpes)  I dont know from experence but what Ive read, herpes sores are very painful in te genital region.  Likely you had exactly what you uspected...a "pimple"