STDs Community
please help me I'm really scared
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

please help me I'm really scared

im afraid i have and std! please help.. i had oral sex a week ago he didn't cum in my mouth but some came into my eye, 2 days after that my throat hurt and i got a headache, today I've been nauseous I'm really scared! PLEASE HELP do i have an std?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You don't really have to worry until you can visually see signs of disease. You're probably okay, but you might want to research your symptoms some more. You can never be too safe.
Blank
thanks a lot but I'm really panicking! not sure if over reaction or i do have something, is it a very low chance of contracting STDs by oral sex? he didn't cum in my mouth but came some in my mouth please help !
Blank
1318465_tn?1340571541
Hello

You are indeed overreacting.  You are at an extremely low low risk for STDs, especially that you were the giver of oral sex.

The truth is you CAN be too safe when it comes to sex.
Here are some safey tips in particular order to avoid these STDs.

1) abstinence. (no sex)
2) masturbate if you can't hold it, and talk to your partner(s) about safe sex, testing and being faithful
3) use condoms especially especially for anal sex; condoms work.
4) used condoms for vaginal sex; condoms work.
5) use condoms for oral sex.

Blank
thanks a lot! and from this day on im definitely following your tips! i just started feeling a bit bad so thought i have something because of the headaches, sore throat and nausea
Blank
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979