STDs Community
possible yeast infection...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

possible yeast infection...

i am a male who received oral sex from a stripper for about twenty seconds...i stopped her and then she masturbated me while we kissed...had no symptoms for a few days and then had a burning sensation in my urethra and an urgent desire to urinate along with a sore throat that felt like thrush (i have had it before)  a couple of days after this i have had what look like pale spots around the rim of my penis...they have been irritated and little and seem to come and go...they are not really blisters and do not look like herpes sores....  have not gone to the doctor as i know every one in this small town but might go to one in a different town...it looks a little like a yeast infection from pictures on the net.....any ideas of what i was subjected to or what i might have?
Doesn't matter what kind of town you live in, it is illegal to release medical information.
This does not sound STD related and based on the exposure I doubt a STD.
yeah i know, but that still happens in this part of the world...i really don't think it is an std either but was wondering if it could be a yeast infection....like they puff up then go back down on the rim and the head gets a little red...dunno, and it was more like 5-10 seconds of oral exposure really....guess i will try some monistat and head up to jackson if that doesn't work....
Well if it does then you can sue.