STDs Community
random pimple or syphilis?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

random pimple or syphilis?

hi just about 2 days ago i noticed a pimple on my penis. it looked just like a kinda big whitehead. i being stupid popped it now it looks flat with redish color i can see an out line of where the pimple was. i didn't realy have sex with my prtner we just "rubbed" penises together, that was it. but that was about 7-8 months ago. i read that i a person contracts syphilis that the sore will appear no later than a month. i don't know if the 1st sore will appear as a whitehead, or as a redish  sore that's why i'm scared could someone please help. thnx!
Tags: syphilis
Hi, I don't think it's syphilis since syphilis is appears as a sore. If anything i think it would be hpv. Since you have the sore I suggest you go to a clinic soon so a heal care prof can take a look at it. If it turns out to be hpv they will most likely freeze it off.
but i don't think it's that because if it appeared on any other part of my body it would just have looked like a regular pimple. but then if poped it would look red, thats exactly hat heppend but only on my penis.
can u get to a planned parenthood, or std clinic? i think it would be a good idea to get it checked out so u can have peace of mind. it may very well be a pimple or if you shave it may be an ingrown hair.
i do shave sometimes, last time i did was about 3 weeks ago. i'm only like 14 so i don't know if my clinic will let me go. do u know if hpv is curable or dangerous/fatal  for men, or commn in teens?
hpv is not fatal but can cause genital warts(which can be frozen off) i know they can cause complications in women,but not so sure in men.  planned parenthood that i know of can see under age patients without parents concent. you can find out more if you call and explain your situation to them.
thanks alot i feel like a wait has been lifted from my shoulders. thank you very  much now i can sleep. God Bless You!
I think getting it checked is a great idea, and me_me gave you some great info, but just so you won't panic, it is really just sounding like a pimple.

HPV wouldn't pop like that, and the chances of you having syphilis or herpes is very slim.

Aj
thank you 2. i was really getting worried. but ow everything is fine. so a planed parenthood center won't tell parents right?
It depends on the laws in your state.  Planned Parenthood will know those laws, so just call and ask them.

Good luck!

Aj
hi 1 more question if a person is infected with hpv would they get warts on other places ion their body or just in the genital area.? what do they look like? do they look like ordianry warts or like round masses of flesh? thnx lots

p.s. not worried anymore just a thought!
There are a bunch of different types of HPV, the virus that causes warts.  If you get genital warts, you have a type of HPV that isn't going to affect any other part of your body.  

They can look like other warts, or just be flat bumps, and the color varies - might be white or pink, maybe even a grayish color.

Aj
thnx lots! so you don't think i have an std right? just a pimple?
It sounds unlikely to be an std, but only a doctor will be able to tell you for sure.

Aj
hi the skin where i popped the pimple is almosy completely heald i only see the shiny new skin that growing and he little hole where the puss came out. it's allmosy healed would any std sore heal that quickely ( 4 days)? thnxs!
Its doubtful, but you should get it checked.

Aj
hi, i was doing a " self check" and at the very top right where my waistline is i found a small wart, but i remember having that wart  before having my 1st sexual encounter which was as i said 7-8 months ago. do u know if it has anything to do with hpv? thnx
Reported Report this Spam
Abuse
I have no idea why you are copying the same post to post again.  Everyone who answers these questions are doing it on their own time, and we get to the posts as we can, and its almost always within a timely manner.  Please refer to the first post on the topics page called "posting tips" for more info on this.

You wouldn't get a strain of HPV that affects your genitals on your waist.

If you are concerned, get it checked by your doctor.

Aj