STDs Community
red bump on tip of urethra

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

red bump on tip of urethra

i had a risky sexual exposure a little over 4 months ago. i have been blood tested numerous times and negative for everything. i was treated with diflucan for a yeast infection, and azithromycin, both just to be safe, not because the doctor specifically knew what was wrong. the skin was irritated around the rim, and a dermatologist gave me desonide cream, which fixed that. However, since this incident, there is stilll, after all the treatments and creams, a reddish bump appeared is on the inside tip of my urethra. it sometimes causes irritation when i am walking around. it is especially evident if my penis is hard, and harder to see normally. a couple different doctors have looked at it now, and not known what it was, but once again, it is almost unnoticeable unless the penis is harder. i am suspecting that it is hpv and the doctors just could not diagnose it correctly because they couldnt see it, but am wondering if anyone else had any other ideas of what it could possibly be. thanks.
Bumps can be so many things...HPV, herpes, bacterial, fungial. Too difficult to tell you what it is or even what it really could be.