STDs Community
red bump on tip of urethra

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

red bump on tip of urethra

i had a risky sexual exposure a little over 4 months ago. i have been blood tested numerous times and negative for everything. i was treated with diflucan for a yeast infection, and azithromycin, both just to be safe, not because the doctor specifically knew what was wrong. the skin was irritated around the rim, and a dermatologist gave me desonide cream, which fixed that. However, since this incident, there is stilll, after all the treatments and creams, a reddish bump appeared is on the inside tip of my urethra. it sometimes causes irritation when i am walking around. it is especially evident if my penis is hard, and harder to see normally. a couple different doctors have looked at it now, and not known what it was, but once again, it is almost unnoticeable unless the penis is harder. i am suspecting that it is hpv and the doctors just could not diagnose it correctly because they couldnt see it, but am wondering if anyone else had any other ideas of what it could possibly be. thanks.
Bumps can be so many things...HPV, herpes, bacterial, fungial. Too difficult to tell you what it is or even what it really could be.