small white bumps looks like a pimple, but doesn't pop
i have had sex twice, two different partners and wore protection both times. i have since noticed these small white bumps on my scrotum. they are under the skin, they are flesh colored when relaxed and white when you stretch the skin out. it looks like a pimple but doesnt pop. feels like a little stone almost. im afraid it might be a wart but matches more the description of a cyst. i dont shave down there although i have plucked a few hairs from my scrotum, could that have caused an ingrown hair. i have a doctors apointment in three weeks, but i need to know if this might be an std so i can prepare myself for that. im extremely worried and appreciate any help. WHAT IS THIS
It might be a wart, but it could also be a cyst.

You shouldn't have to wait 3 weeks to be seen.  Did you tell the receptionist that you were having symptoms or just that you wanted an std check?  If you told her you were having symptoms, call back tomorrow and ask to talk to the nurse.  They can often get you in sooner.

Aj
being military its hard to get an appointment cause im going on leave next week and that would interfere, i will just have to wait it out. the thing is over the time i have gotten these they never change in shape or look. the information i looked at said warts often get worse if untreated, and they group together and look like cauliflour. mine are not like that. but im still scared. thank you again