STDs Community
splinter like thing came out of the shaft of my penis

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

This morning I felt a persistent tingling sensation on the shaft of my penis. I have been feeling this tingling for maybe less than a week now but didn't really think anything of it. This morning I actually looked closer to examine what is was and it looked like a small splinter was in the shaft of my penis. When I say splinter I actually mean a very small piece of wood or something was injected into my penis shaft. Sounds crazy I know. At least that's how it looked so I squeezed it like I would a splinter because I thought saw the entrance where it might have gone in and I squeezed what looked like and slightly light brown egg or something that may be slightly larger than a flee. I didn't see anything that made it seem like a bug or something, no hairs, legs, eyes or anything... it just looked like a light brown egg with a browner thin stripe right in the middle from one end to the other. There was no blood or any other liquid when it came out. The tingling sensation is gone but what in the world is this. Does anyone have any ideas what this egg like thing embedded into the shaft of my penis could be?
It is not a STD, see a Dr.