STDs Community
white pimples on penis. burning urination

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I recently been dating this girl she is on the nuvaring birth control, we been active a good amount of times but dont mean to brag I am big for her and she is very tight so there is alot of friction and I felt my penis being sore. Couple days later I noticed my penis is somewhat irritated around the head and around my pee hole which burns when peeing. about 3 days ago i noticed the urination burning and also little white bumps around my shaft and on my head looks like little white pimples with a black head in the middle. I heard from sister in law that she used the nuvaring and and it has irritated her spouse so my first reaction that it might be an reaction from the chemicals from the ring.  The girl I am dating been dating for 2 weeks now and I mentioned to her if she every experienced anything and she says she is clean. but I went to the doctor this morning my urologist cause I recently been circumsized 3 months ago and taught i might be sensitive down there still but reaction isnt at the circumsized part of the penis only the lower shaft and couple on the head. my doctor first reaction was like are you sure this girl is clean. but then i mentioned she is on this birthcontrol ring and i looked it up online and people are also talking about men getting reactions toward it. He goes it might be the case why you got irritation, but I took a urine sample but I am going crazy hopping it aint herpes but he did prescribe me Zovirax ointment which is a herpes medication.
has anyone experianced what I have been to?

he mentioned if i have had any coldsores, which the girl im dating just recently had so its freaking me out cause of the herpes symptoms are coldsore but it could also be the hormones from the birth control.

so basically I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY REPLY.

very small white pimples like on shaft and head of penis with a black dot in the middle of each.
burn when i urinate which might be the case that my head is irritated. Nothing obnormal coming out of urine no blood or white puss etc.. Penis is tender to touch.

I have been looking up online for everything from irritation due to the nuvaring to every thing i can think of and I am in the blue with it until my doctor gets back to me with the urine sample.

another scare is i feel like i am coming down with a cold. and last night I had a headache it might be because I started taking Cipro yesterday which I think would kill the bacteria, I have a couple left from when I had my circumcision .

Thanks alot MGM

Honestly, it could be any of the things you mention, and only testing will give you a definitive answer.

I know its frustrating, but you need to wait for the test results.

Aj
what did it end up being? i'm experiencing the same kind of symptoms right now and am starting to freak out a bit.
very curious on what it ended up being, this is the first description that I have seen that exactly explains my symptoms that ive been having for 2 days.
This is from 2008, the person is no longer here.