SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
STAY SAFE TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

STAY SAFE TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS

I hope all my buddies on the forum stay safe in this awful hurricane. All we can do in the UK is sit and watch the news and it scares the bejeebas out of me.

Go safe friends. xxxx
Here in North Carolina we are getting strong winds and rain that has now turned into snow.
My son and students are praying for no school tomorrow!
Me too!

I'm praying for all those that have been affected/hit in worse ways then we have.

Hugs and prayers to ALL!
Tammy:)
Hi, we made it through but so many others were not so lucky and my heart goes out to them..

Love Jibs
Gio77Italy uploaded a new photo
Apr 19
aspentoo commented on Quixotic1's status
Apr 18
My never ending story up to date :)... Blank
Apr 17 by Dagun