SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Sleep Study Completed
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

Sleep Study Completed

Hey everyone,

I had my sleep study done this week and now just waiting for results. Hopefully will not have to do that again.

I hope you aare all well. I am trying to prepare for Holiday (it is coming up so fast) and have been busy as heck.

Love ya
Jibs
1 Comment
Jibs,
I sure hope this will give you some more in depth answers,as if MS is not enough,but the more you know what you are up against the better you can fight and WIN!''
Keeping you lifted in prayer,always..
Do not overdue it and  please let us know the news of what you find out.:)
I thank God for children to keep us focused on Christmas and the holidays because it would be hard to focus since my mom's passing but she is still celebrating too!

Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)
aspentoo Neuro appointment -- gettin... Comment
1 hr ago
Ecologic commented on mhv's status
Dec 18
Lulu54 commented on photo
Dec 17