SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
The little things in life that make you smile
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

While dealing with the drudgery of having a chronic illness and other illnesses as some of us have here, sometimes it is hard to remember to smile.  The day to day of drugs, dealing with symptoms and just dealing period makes it tough!

On my way to and from work I pass a farm where the farmer plants sunflowers every other year.  It is a sea of yellow as far as the eye can see.  The landscape changes as the day goes on.  In the am it is very serene.  In the evenings there are cars lined up on the road.  There are families sitting along the edge of the flowers with children running along them, people taking pictures and others just standing there staring  in awe at the beauty.  It is truly spectacular.  

One cannot help but smile as you drive past.  It is things like this that make you remember that life is short and sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses or in this case stop and look at the SUNFLOWERS!

I have uploaded pictures but they just do not do it justice.  I wish all of you lived here so you could see is the beauty that I get to look at every day.

Have a wonderful day all!
SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Checked out photes...I would be stopped all day!

They are amazing aren't they and it just does not do it justice.  I am going to stop again over the weekend with my better camera and take more.  I want to frame some for my house.

It makes the ride to and from work so much better!
Tracy,
Simply Beautiful!
Thankyou for taking the time to share a reminder of God's beautiful creation with us all.

Enjoy this weekend as you go back.
I'll be a bit envious from my little corner of NC!

Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)
i love this.  oh my gosh.
i love sunflowers so much and attempted to grow some of my own this year, but where i live is so cold and foggy, and the earwigs kept nibbling at the tender sprouts.  ultimately, we only got one anemic looking plant that finally blossomed last week.

the photos are beautiful--i can picture myself in better days running through the field myself.  thank you so much for sharing the images and the opportunity for a day dream or two...
So glad you all enjoyed them!

Have a great week and hopefully this rain and drearyness leaves soon -  the humidity here is awful!

johnniebear commented on Latest MRI report
Aug 27
brainfried commented on MY NEUROLOGIST SACKED...
Aug 27
dralj commented on MY NEUROLOGIST SACKED...
Aug 27