Hallucination or paranormal?
So I wonder if this was a "paranormal" event only because this happened to me in one place only. So I was at my uncles cabin and we were all sitting around the bonfire. I have hallucinations of my own, but none were quite like this. I saw a vivid little boy that was veiny, almost like he just came out of the womb at 2-3 years old. He ran past me and behind my chair and when I turned around to look for him he was gone. Nobody else noticed. So the next day we were packing getting ready to leave and I was sitting in the living room. I looked at the screen door and saw the same little boy run across it, except he was clothed in baby blue and white. I thought it was my baby cousin, but realized he was sitting right next to me. My hallucinations usually are not this vivid, could this be paranormal or my insanity increasing?
It's hard to tell to be honest.  Did anyone die at that site?
I don't think so. I think they told me that they built the house.
I'm not sure, I'm leaning toward hallucination, but who knows really.