Schizophrenia Community
Have nightmares when your awake?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Have nightmares when your awake?

I'll be sleeping, wake up and I'm in my nightmare running around to people telling them to please wake me up.  But nobody will.  They just stand there and look at me or some just ignore me.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
585414_tn?1288944902
  This can happen in psychosis but also in dissociation where a person has a disconnection with their surroundings and people they are with. You could ask your psychiatrist more about this.
  If you are still partially asleep when you are experiencing this this can happen to anyone as a person has their sleep end and start to wake up. If there are concerns about this and this often happens when you are waking up or during partial sleep you might have some sleep disruption concerns.
You could ask your psychiatrist about this as well and they can run a sleep test (I had one its easy to undergo and not unpleasant) to see what might be the cause. Keep track of when this occurs and what might set it off
and explain it to them and they can make a decision within their professional discretion.
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
i still have dreams of using alcohol i quit 19 months ago and i hate that dream LOL :)
Blank
That's a freak in nightmare, dude!  lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949