Schizophrenia Community
Quentiapine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Quentiapine

Does Quentiapine show in blood after taking it for couple of days? and would my doc know the dosage im taking and howlong ive been taking it for?

Over time the amount of the medication in the bloodstream would build up. A test potentially could be done to check this. However Seroquel unlike lithium and some other medications is not judged specifically by blood tests to note the blood level but you could ask your psychiatrist more about this. What they tend to go by (I took this medication years ago for an extended period of time) is how a person is responding to the medication but you could ask your psychiatrist more about this as well including how much time it would take to build up to an appropriate dosage level for you to respond to it.
ILADVOCATE.

This is information is helpful, and i will take your advise and check with my DOC.
Much obliged for your help.