Schizophrenia Community
Voices?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Voices?

So whenever I think I think with my voice... Like if I think I want a hamburger, in my brain I'll say"let's go get a hamburger" sometimes I have arguments with myself and unwanted violent/perverted thoughts. Also, if I'm sitting down and happen to glance at my mother, I might think "I hate her so much! Right?" which I seriously love her. Then I start arguing with myself. And when I try to silence it it usually doesn't go away. Like I can't stop thinking it... I don't know... Is this a auditory hallucination? P.S. I have a history of auditory hallucinations ie name calling, cell phones ringing, steps, etc. so it would not be unlikely that this is another
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
i hear voices too i hear three and i have one of those voices that is very derogitory phrases drives me crazy do u take meds?
Blank
No, I don't wanna take meds. It scares the hell out of me >.<
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
permanent psychosis is treated by anti-psychotic medication only
Blank
3236191_tn?1355144215
I have voices like that.  My psychiatrist told me it was voices in the head.
Blank
doesn't sound like psychosis to me yet I've found the specifications can become rather broad depending on the discretion of a psychiatrist, fair enough you don;t want to take antipsychotics maybe you could try learning self-discipline like meditation, some forms can be good personally I go for the taoist kind.

maybe its kinda like obsessive compulsive.  still don;t think it sounds like hallucination officially
Blank
oh you admitted to having auditory hallucinations before, maybe I was wrong but the uncontrolled thinking and obsessing just sounds like wayward thinking that you could learn alternatives to control like I mentioned.

as long as you not having disturbing hallucinations you should be right, or voices telling you to hurt yourself or others, not that it sounds like you'd take them seriously
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank