Necrosis and Healing
My cat scratched my right breast well over a month ago and it left a deep sore which still has not healed.  The skin around the sore is a healthy pink and a clear fluid sometime's yellow, will come from the sore especially if I am washing or in the bath as the hot water tends to make the scab come off, but the sore is now turning black.  I did heat some metal on the stove and burned it, hoping that in cauterizing it, it will heal better.  

I'm just wondering if I should be concerned about it becoming necrotic and as a cat scratch, should I be concerned with that as well?

Thank You.
Gra'
RESOLVED THIS...  The black was old blood and from being burned.  WHEW!  Necrosis is never fun...

Gra'
Wow, that is scary stuff!  I am glad you got it resolved.  :)
Yes as I had my insides go necrotic a few years ago.  I was in the Hospital October - December and had to have alot of gyn work because of this.

Gra'
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mishymoshymarcy I CAN DO ANYTHING I PUT MY ... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Feb 06