Necrosis and Healing
My cat scratched my right breast well over a month ago and it left a deep sore which still has not healed.  The skin around the sore is a healthy pink and a clear fluid sometime's yellow, will come from the sore especially if I am washing or in the bath as the hot water tends to make the scab come off, but the sore is now turning black.  I did heat some metal on the stove and burned it, hoping that in cauterizing it, it will heal better.  

I'm just wondering if I should be concerned about it becoming necrotic and as a cat scratch, should I be concerned with that as well?

Thank You.
Gra'
RESOLVED THIS...  The black was old blood and from being burned.  WHEW!  Necrosis is never fun...

Gra'
Wow, that is scary stuff!  I am glad you got it resolved.  :)
Yes as I had my insides go necrotic a few years ago.  I was in the Hospital October - December and had to have alot of gyn work because of this.

Gra'
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mishymoshymarcy Sometimes the things that a... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Apr 28
Apr 28