Self Harm Community User Group
Necrosis and Healing
About This Group:

This is a group where those struggling with self harm issues can come to be supported in a safe, warm, and supportive environment. PLEASE NOTE: If there is a possibility that what you write may "trigger" someone, please leave a warning and space in the title of your post and inside the post itself so that we do not unintentionally trigger others who are vulnerable.

Founded by LovelyLemonTree on January 15, 2013
19 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Necrosis and Healing

My cat scratched my right breast well over a month ago and it left a deep sore which still has not healed.  The skin around the sore is a healthy pink and a clear fluid sometime's yellow, will come from the sore especially if I am washing or in the bath as the hot water tends to make the scab come off, but the sore is now turning black.  I did heat some metal on the stove and burned it, hoping that in cauterizing it, it will heal better.  

I'm just wondering if I should be concerned about it becoming necrotic and as a cat scratch, should I be concerned with that as well?

Thank You.
Gra'
3 Comments
Blank
RESOLVED THIS...  The black was old blood and from being burned.  WHEW!  Necrosis is never fun...

Gra'
Blank
Wow, that is scary stuff!  I am glad you got it resolved.  :)
Blank
Yes as I had my insides go necrotic a few years ago.  I was in the Hospital October - December and had to have alot of gyn work because of this.

Gra'
Blank
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1402216397
Blank
mishymoshymarcy ... Comment
Jul 24
4059843_tn?1402216397
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on So much ambition, so ...
Jul 24
3060903_tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on So much ambition, so ...
Jul 23
MedHelp Health Answers