60 Year old women
Do women 60 years old or more stll love and require sex?? Bobby
I'm 50 and don't grave sex. I'm in menopause maybe that has somthing to do with it. My dr. told me it was other issues in my head. Don't agree. I think it's my hormones. No testestrone in my system.
I know several women in their 60's that still enjoy very active sex lives. I have several years before I reach 60 but I sure hope I can still be able to continue having one.
My wife is 66 I am 64 we still have and enjoy sex, she only likes it about once or twice a month but has a ball when we do it, I on the other hand require more sex than she does so on average I masturbate about 3 times a week, my wife knows I do it and it saves me putting the hard word on her all the time, things work well for us and yes people do have sex of one kind for most of their life.
My wife is 69 and I am 60.  We have been married 5 years and dated for 5 years before marriage.  We have sex once or twice a day.  We are both in excellent physical condition (she 5' 4", 125 lbs, me 6' 2" 200 lbs) and very healthy (although she is a breast cancer survivor).  We usually play (including intercourse) for 30 to 60 minute when we go to bed and I ALWAYS wake up horny.  Some mornings intercourse, some mornings oral to completion, and occasionally a little 'afternoon delight.'  We are both pleasure givers.  Life is good...
Yes, women at the age of 60 and even older,  still enjoy sex just as much at that age as a person in their earlier years. Desire does not decrease just because a person gets a year/years older. Most problems with people at an older age is finding an appropriate sexual partner. It also depends on their health and physical capabilities.