Afraid of HIV
i had a protectd intercourse with a sexworker....After weeks pimple like bumbs startd to appear on my pennis shaft....after 3weeks i got cold , slight fever and throat pain, flu lasts for 2-3weeks...bcz of my anxietty i tested elisa test after 33days the result came non reactivee...and the doctor told me to come after 6months....im afraid can anyone help meee....is i contracted with any std or im infected of HIV..will the result be positive aftr 6months..  nw sme muscle pain statrdddd
There can be many causes of pimple like bumps on the penis like blocked hair follicles or enlarged sweat glands. Not all bumps or lumps in the penile shaft are caused by infections or caused by sexually transmitted diseases. In herpes genitalis there may be blisters or bumps on the genital area which develop within 2 to 20 days after contact. There may be swollen lymph nodes, headaches, muscle aches and penile discharge. This may not be something you have to worry about. Unless there is an associated discharge, a pain or burning during urination, then this may be something that you need to consult with your doctor. With a protected intercourse the chances of acquiring HIV infection are very less. Take up the results after 6 months.HIV infections may not show up in the blood for at least 6 months. This is called the window period. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!
i went for elisa test after  9weeks.. the result came negative but i hav some problems on my skin and right leg thighs pain.... but doctor told me that skin problem is not comming of any std.... actually what happening to me ..