BEnt Penis--- HELP!!

Im 23 years old frm India and i hve dis problem of my penis bending almost 60 degree downwards...Its seems normal when it is not erect but when it erects it really gets awkward and curved..Im extremely embarrassed infront of my Girlfriend as she feel pain bcoz  of dis prob and even i m unconfortable in doing normal sexual intercourse.. i need a natural way of curing it myself so that i gain back my confidence...

Plz let me know wht should i do....

Hope u respond very soon...
Honestly, everyone is different.  It isn't weird for your penis to be curved.  Typically people say that happens when they masturbate excessively.  Masturbation is normal though so I wouldn't worry about it.  
bent penis problem is called peyronie diseases  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie's_disease

it is due to the some injury to penis..this can be removed by surgery...but mainly avoid it.it can damage nerves ...
or giving high potency therapeutic  vitamins+minerals...see ur dr to select medicine for u..never ever take high potency therapeutic medicine by ur self remember that.
best of luck