Does masturbation lower your sperm count
I'm 42 years old.  I starting wanking frequently since I was 13 (even when I had been in relationships I continued to masturbate to pornography).  Now with the large amounts of porn on the internet I find myself masturbating 2,3 or 4 times a day.  As soon as I wake up I'll toss off, and before I sleep I'll toss off again to porn.  I still manage to work productively but I worry that I might be harming myself.  
Question is;
1.  Am I lessening my sperm count and hindering any chance to father a child?
2.  Am I breaking my penis and balls?
2.  Is this an unhealthy habit for my body/ psyche?
3.  Am I addicted to porn?
I believe you are addicted to porn since you watch it so much and have been masurbating to it for a long time. It is an unhealthy to masturbate so much because then your body will need "sex" in order to function. Sometimes even need porn to get you going in bed with a partner. You do not lessen your sperm count. You will just eyaculate less everytime. Which you shouldve notice by now
Any excessive thing will harm your health.Too much masturbation is not good for health.please get rid of it.But masturbation does not reduce sperm count.Also does not cause any problem to achieve an erection.

Both normal morphology and motility affect your sperm's ability to get to and fertilize your partner's egg.
Masturbation does not reduce your sperm count.
It is not unhealthy they even say that in some cases it  relieves depression and hypertension... read it up in Wikipedia.org under masturbation.
You can not break your penis masturbating, unless you really are using some uncommon way of pleasuring yourself. it is not a bone it is a muscle.
If you are addicted to porn most likely could be determent by a Specialist, a lot of people watch porn or use it as a way to get themselves "over the edge" . Ask yourself if you need it every day if you can go without for a few days that most likely will answer your question right there.
good luck!!