Sexual Health Community
Early ejacuation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Early ejacuation

I have been married for years now and my wife leaves me without saying anything and it looks like she is not sexually satisfied. The size is perfect and i have no doubt in it. But the real cause is early ejacuation. I could not stand for more than a minute or two and reaches to orgasm but by then my partner had just started and she is almost dissatified and frustrated due to this i have almost lost her. Is there anyway(medicine/therapy/anything you know) I could increase the sex duration and save my marriage

Thanks in advance
Search words premature ejaculation, you will find many website to help you. Learn kegel exercises. You may kegel each other. Kegeling can give you control on you ejaculation.Kundalini yoga is another technique which will put zest in your sexual life.
If you can help her to masturbate somtimes, she will get sexual satisfaction.Counselors can advise you properly.Sexual needs of a woman should be taken care of.
Or cunnilingus.
If you are finishing sex before your wife is done there WILL be a problem in the marriage. At one time in my life that was taking place. I was upset,frastrated,it came to the point where I stopped having sex----i was thinking what for,i'm not getting nothing out of it.Then we talked about things we could do, There are sex toys you could use on her,your mouth/tongue, the fingers, please her that way and the sex in yr relationship will get amazing!
There are products available in every pharmacy that will assist you in your staying power. ManDelay is one product; just a small amount applied to the head (glans (glands)) - wait a few minutes and it will slightly numb the area. Use something of this sort, along with Kegels and practice the "Start-Stop" method to train yourself to recognize the "Point of No Return" which is the instant ejaculation begins. There are many websites available which will explain this in detail.

Just know that you are NOT alone in this problem and it CAN be corrected. It will take some patience on your part and your wife's, but it can be done. Satisfying sex is not something we are born knowing - it is learned.

Good luck!!