Erection problems from saw palmetto
Hi there, i'm 19 years old and I took saw palmetto for about 5 days because it is known to increase sex drive and help with erectile function. After 5 days of use, it lowered sex drive and made my erectile dysfunction way worse. I just need to know if this is at all permanent. Has anyone else had experiences with this? I only took it for 5 days so im not as worried but I just dont know at this point. Any help is really appreciated.
Saw Palmetto is usually taken for prostate issues such as enlargement of the prostate.    I never heard of it used for the reason you mentioned.    Anyway,  no way does it cause erectile dysfunction,  never heard of that one either.    Don't worry about anything especially after only 5 days.
It does cause erectile dysfunction though. There is testimonials everywhere on the net about it. It blocks the conversion of dht and can inturn lower testosterone levels. if u read up on propecia, the hair loss treatment. It does the same thing and has resulted in permanent ed for some men, so that's what worries me
As a matter of fact I loss my libido and got an erectile dysfunction due to Serenoa Repens, and my tests in every other area are perfect. Who knows how the serenoa repens is metabolized? how can you cure this adverse effects?
A doctor prescribed a testosterone shot, will that work?