I doubt about infertility
I have done 5 days foreplay before semen analysis. on that day when i given semen by masturbation for sperm analysis i saw the semen was not so thick as i generally see. The report came no sperm count has been found. I report I got 1-2 RBC HPA.. wt should i do?  should i go for another analysis or should take medicine? or its generally happens sometimes sperm doesn't come? And recently i am feeling that i could not able to control my ejaculation for a long time..but 1 year form my marriage i can able to do it up 30 min..but recently it falls very frequently kindly suggest me.
Since you had indulged in foreplay for 5 days before semen analysis, it could have effected the report. Get a repeat semen analysis done and avoid masturbating for 1-2 days before getting it done. If still no sperms or less sperms are seen then azospermia and oligospermia should be ruled out. Oligospermia can be due to multiple causes and it is broadly divided onto pre testicular, testicular and post testicular causes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
thanks for your reply
i want to know is there any treatment for azoospermia?