I hid medicine in my girlfriends ice cream
I got tested positive for chlamydia. The single dose of medication worked well, but I still had 2 grams of medication left over. It was azithromycin. Anyway, I was worried about my girlfriend. She had no symptoms but then started bleeding after sex.just a little, but it's a symptom. 

I am an amoral person and live the life prescribed by stoicism. So, I put one gram into my girlfriends ice cream, and then added a large sugary shot of espresso. The espresso hid the acidic taste of the medication. I consumed the other gram. Obviously, I did a good act. I cured my girlfriend and she experienced no distress. So I am content. 

Now, I wonder how long I must avoid sex with my girlfriend. When will her symptoms disappear? The internet says a week, but the half life of azithromycin is 11 to 14 hours. That would suggest that this medicine is not present after three days. So why wait longer? 
You need to speak with her and tell her to test. Who knows if your trick worked and if she had a STD she was cured.
Wow, I think you need to tell her so she can get tested. It may not be enough of a dose, they gave you that certain amount to take and finish. Just because your symptoms went away doesn't mean you are in the clear. I'd be extremely last if my husband didn't tell me something like that. Good luck
It worked. Tested and verified.
You are lucky that it worked. For better and permanent relationship, one should be frank enough. Wis you best of luck.Asymptomatic does not mean infection free. It takes some time to eradicate the infection. To confirm, one must take pathological test....