Large lump on female genitals (upper area)
I am a 19 year old female, and I have an unusual set of symtpoms. About a month 1/2 - 2 months ago, I had a large, painful lump in my armpit, I assumed it was an ingrown hair, and it eventually popped after a weeks or so with much pressure applied, as it was getting very sore (it ended up about the size of a small marble) and some thicker/dryer looking pus came out.
I now have a large lump on my genitals, in the area above you vagina where hair grows. I do shave, if that matters. It started about 3 weeks ago out as two hard pea sized lumps with no pain, and I squeezed them once when it looked as if a head had formed, and more of the dry looking pus came out and they appeared to be gone. In the same spot there is now one large lump that is extremely painful and has been growing the last few days. It was veyr hard for the first day, with no pain and then the next morning it was squishy and very painful to barely touch. It looks a little purple like a blood blister.
I dont have any idea what this is or what to do! Please help!
It sounds like you suffer from boils.
I get them to and it is a direct result of shaving. I'm not a doctor so I can't be for sure but, I just got antibiotic cream to apply in my bikini area after I shave. The doctor says this will work although I have not tried it.

Herpes if thats what your worried about, are in clumps of bumps. Google Herpes Vagina Pictures and you can compare.

Wish I could help more
bingo boils are very painful and can cause symptoms in all of your body due to infection. shower often and use a good deodorant to prevent bacteria. Use a new razor and antibacterial soap. when theese happen u should go to the doctor due to it being an open wound once it opens its already infected the doctor will take the puss out and give u antibiotics. go get checked out to rule anything else out.
ive never had boils but it sounds to me like an ingrown hair from shaving to hard! and the change in color and tenderness could be from u messing with it (if u are).. good luck hun!