Sexual Health Community
Mastrubation stop,hair fall,skinny,

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Mastrubation stop,hair fall,skinny,

hello sir,
my name is james,and i masturbate since 1999, and till now i do, about 5 times a week  some time more than 9, and now i am at the age of 23,and i notice that i cant focus on my study,my memory power is low, i an kinda slim, (look like a boy at the age of 16) and my hair start falling off, is that all because of masturbation, i read an article saying that. masturbation increases your DHT level in your body which tend to hair fall.
Sir i need some suggestion regarding my above statement,and also please tell me that all the problem i am facing is really because of masturbation or its my diet, and also how to deal with masturbation, and can i do it after 20-25 days, will it affect my sexual life
I think it has to do with your diet and not masturbation. Are you eating 3 healthy meals a day with lots of protein?
With proper health care, diet, cheerful mood (without guilt of masturbation), you may recover your health. For further improvement, Google, microcosmic orbit and earn how to circulate sexual energy around this orbit. Do it 81 times a day.This will take less than five minutes.It will help you in many ways. This is conversion of sexual energy into mental one, enhancing all efficacy of your all bodily and mental system. I am advising you presuming  that you are a male.